Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Models "large"

Let's see, to see that this really touches me to the hilt now.

The other day I read in the Sunday supplement of "The Week", that certain large size models are monopolizing the covers and runways around the world.

Some, like this you see below have caches (apart from other things) wide.


And, as you can see, the buddy is more than enough for bait. It's ugly, dirty and rough as could be, at least in my opinion. And do not talk about if the girl is beautiful or ugly, no, that after all an overweight person can still be the prettiest in the world, but of their flab hooks.

There are curves that here we want to sell: is bends, roundabouts, straight, cincunvalaciones and even "scalextrics" not fuck with me! People is that it is stupid, completely idiotic ...

It seems very well that there is a market for these sizes, of course!, But it bothers me that are based on end, that is, this is the antithesis of anorexic models, right?Lie! It is so horrible to see a crazy starving such as a vacaburra of these ...Exactly the same! A / a model must have a beautiful body, you feel good anything ... and obviously a seal 80 kilos not feel good about certain rags (this is the case, tablecloths). It is more than evident.Eye!, I'm not saying you should not wear it, or make her feel good and such, but aesthetically squeaks like beasts.
And for an example:

Here, the black puddings (a top XXX) is a joke. Is not it?
And down the awful aunt (another top, ehmmm, like XXX)


Yes, right?

Now that I come a / a smartass / ay tell me that looks better from above, Hala to take the ass, man!

Imagine that the dummies were paunchy Boutiques, and fat. Well, then, what can I say, I would be grotesque. But, finally, are we entering a new era Rubens? Have we gone from the great body models to models with Corpach?

The fact is that brings me to heave. I will continue to admire the beauty as I conceive ... which is basically like this:

And that's it!

Will expand ..... And speak, to give an example Sobradillo of Pe and "megaculamen" disproportionate ... in addition to its life with the horrible bartolo "rojata-with-ferrari" of a husband who has ..... Uffffff. and my "friends" Shakira, JeLo, Beyoncé, and other human muslámenes .....

No comments:

Post a Comment